Friday, May 2, 2008

Jesse Naiman - Introduction

Before I get started I want to send a thank you out to Rob Conery, Scott Gu, Phil Haack, Scott Hanselman, and all the other amazing bloggers out there for helping me reach a point where I feel that I can contribute to the community.

This is my first technical blog so please be forgiving, as I'm bound to publish a few errors. I'm going to try to write articles that fill in the blanks in some of the larger topics that have recently emerged.

There's a lot of great information already out on the web, so I'm going to try not to repeat anything that has already been said. My current focus is on asp.net mvc, unit testing, mocking frameworks, svn, jquery, subsonic, linq and anything else that happens to catch my eye.

This blog and myself cater to the perpetual beginner who understand that knowledge has no definitive end.

No comments: